Tune View is the main view that shows you the list of the tune's sections. Each section shows 4 rows, one row for each component: Melody, Arpeggio, Drums and Chords.
To open a section, double-tap on it.
Create new Section
To insert a new empty section after the currently selected one, tap the plus button at the bottom right.
To delete a section slide it to the left and tap Delete.
Clone or Repeat Section
You can create a new section by duplicating an existing one. Slide a section to the right and tap Clone. If you want to repeat a section, tap Repeat.
When you clone a section you create a new independent instance. When you repeat a section you create a reference to the existing section. So if you edit the repeated section, both the original section and all the repeats will be affected.
To move a section to the new position, long-press on it and then start dragging it vertically.
Transport control buttons
To start the playback hit play. To pause playback hit play again or hit stop. To return playhead position to the beginning of the current section hit stop again. To return playhead to the beginning of the tune hit stop once more.
There are three play modes available:
- Loop whole tune. The whole tune is played repeatedly.
- Loop one section. The selected section is played repeatedly.
- Play to the end. Plays from the selected section until the tune's end and stops.
Tempo & Metronome
Tap the metronome icon to open the tempo & metronome dialog.
- Off - Metronome is disabled.
- Pre-Roll - Metronome only plays during the recording pre-roll.
- Recording - Metronome plays during recording.
- Always - Metronome plays always